Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Just an Introduction - hazard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hazard

hazard

Just an Introduction - hazard Empty
PostSubject: Just an Introduction - hazard   Just an Introduction - hazard EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 pm

I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I have met some of the members of =SOF= in game today, but I know that wasn't all of them. So for everyone who I did and did not meet today, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dustin, a.k.a. hazard in game, and I live in St. Louis, Missouri. I am currently on Summer break and have about two more months of it Very Happy. I am going to be a sophomore (11th grade) next year, and I take all honors and AP courses, so I'm kind of a nerd, haha Laughing Anyways, I hope I get to know everyone here, as I had a lot of fun playing with some of the members today. I plan to fill out an application ASAP, once I can get the link to work. I have read all of the rules of your clan and I additionally read the cause behind you guys. I hope he rests in peace. I am proud of the friend of yours', Chuck, and thankful that he served for our country. I respect all of your rules and members and hope to see you all in game again. Thanks again for giving me the chance to play with you guys today.
Back to top Go down
CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Just an Introduction - hazard   Just an Introduction - hazard EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am

welcome aboard.. hazard is going to be one of our newest recruits. im hoping to fit him in bravo company (razors company).. hope everyone gives him a warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: Just an Introduction - hazard   Just an Introduction - hazard EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:04 am

Hey its nice to meet you, and thank you for showing your intrest in SOF, I would like the chance to play a few games with you to see at what level you play, and to see if you are a good fit into Brovo. I am on most of the time so feel free to add me ( as you did ), hopefully over the next few days we can see where you fit in...

again ,
thanks for your intrest !

Razor !
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sweetpadude
hazard

hazard

PostSubject: Re: Just an Introduction - hazard   Just an Introduction - hazard EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Alright, sounds good. Thank you. I look forward to getting to play with you Razor, and if you are on today, I am sure we will be able to get into the same game.
Back to top Go down
CrackShot

CrackShot

PostSubject: Re: Just an Introduction - hazard   Just an Introduction - hazard EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Hazard,
Welcome to the Sons of Freedom. I look forward to gaming with you my friend. It seems CoolBreeze has used his good judgement to bring a stellar player like yourself into the fold. Uphold our values at all times and watch as our higher standard of gaming is recognized throughout the MW gaming community. If you have any questions please refer to your captain Razor, as he will help you grow within the ranks. Again, Welcome!!

-CrackShot
Back to top Go down
hazard

hazard

PostSubject: Re: Just an Introduction - hazard   Just an Introduction - hazard EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank you very much, CrackShot. I appreciate you personally responding to my introduction, as I'm sure you are very busy dealing with everyday life, while also managing to lead a Modern Warfare 2 clan and website. I very much appreciate CoolBreeze bringing me to knowledge of =SOF=, and I do plan to respect all members and rules. I additionally respect the cause behind this clan. I also appreciate the compliment, and I too look forward to playing with you in-game, and hope that time comes soon. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
RhinoStomp

RhinoStomp

PostSubject: Re: Just an Introduction - hazard   Just an Introduction - hazard EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm

CAN A RHINO GET A WHA WHA!
Back to top Go down
https://sofclan.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an Introduction - hazard   Just an Introduction - hazard Empty

Back to top Go down

Just an Introduction - hazard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Infomation-
Jump to: