Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Pooh Bear has enlisted

Go down 
+2
Hav
WinnieThePooh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WinnieThePooh

WinnieThePooh

Pooh Bear has enlisted Empty
PostSubject: Pooh Bear has enlisted   Pooh Bear has enlisted EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 am

Hello everyone. I have met a hand full of the =SOF= members since I've started playing periodically with Alpha Company. I've seen first hand that each individual I play with is a stand-up person, of good character, and exceptional morals.

In the way of introduction, I am a 22 year old male, and live in the northwest corner of Lousiana, U.S.A., in the city of Shreveport. I've worked in the oilfield here since I was 15, repairing oilfield equipment. In way of hobbies, I mostly either spend time with loved ones, play music, or get fragged as entertainment.

If there are any questions concerning me you may ask me directly, or go behind my back Smile The choice is left strictly to you.

Proverbs 18:17 "The first to plead his case seems right, until another comes and examines him."
I persons faith is based on trust in the individual. I can't speak of my own character without bias, so the only people I can reference you to are the ones I've been associated with:Glove, Hav, Malevolent, Cookii, CoolBreeze, Diesel. These are the names I remember best and have played with the most frequently.

Thank you all for your hospitality and friendship. I hope to meet each of you in-game as times goes by.
Back to top Go down
Hav

Hav

PostSubject: Re: Pooh Bear has enlisted   Pooh Bear has enlisted EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:53 am

Welcome to the team dude, I hope you have as much fun as I've had in SOF. Pooh Bear has enlisted Banana
Back to top Go down
Glove.

Glove.

PostSubject: Re: Pooh Bear has enlisted   Pooh Bear has enlisted EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Glad you're one of us Smile

Now, pass the kool-ade!
Back to top Go down
CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Pooh Bear has enlisted   Pooh Bear has enlisted EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:43 pm

welcome dude.
Back to top Go down
CrackShot

CrackShot

PostSubject: Re: Pooh Bear has enlisted   Pooh Bear has enlisted EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Welcome bro. Throw up the tag and join us in representing our fallen soldiers! Good to have you on board!

-=CrackShot=-
Back to top Go down
RhinoStomp

RhinoStomp

PostSubject: Re: Pooh Bear has enlisted   Pooh Bear has enlisted EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 am

Whats a Poo Beer (Spelling?)
Back to top Go down
https://sofclan.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pooh Bear has enlisted   Pooh Bear has enlisted Empty

Back to top Go down

Pooh Bear has enlisted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Infomation-
Jump to: